Best The Fast and the Furious in High Definition Format.Now you can play full The Fast and the Furious in best video format with duration 106 Min and was published in 2001-06-22 with MPAA rating is 1959.
- Original Title : The Fast and the Furious
- Movie title in your country : The Fast and the Furious
- Year of movie : 2001
- Genres of movie : Action, Crime, Thriller,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 2001-06-22
- Companies of movie : Ardustry Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Original Film, Mediastream Film GmbH & Co. Productions KG,
- Countries of movie : Germany, United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 106 Min
- Average vote of movie : 6.3
- Youtube ID of movie : ar00z32bXNQ
- Translation of movie : EN,DE,DE,IT,FR,TR,RU,ES,NL,FI,ZH,PT,HU,PL,SK,SV,CS,HE,TH,DA,SR,NO,EL,ET,KO,BG,JA,RO,
- Actors of movie :Ja Rule (Edwin), Glenn K. Ota (Johnny's Father), Delphine Pacific (Racer's Edge Clerk), RJ de Vera (Danny Yamato), Chad Lindberg (Jesse), Mike White (Night Truck Driver), Reggie Lee (Lance Nguyen), Rick Yune (Johnny Tran), Megan Baker (Gimel), Beau Holden (Ted Gassner), Neal H. Moritz (Ferrari Driver), Noel Gugliemi (Hector), Peter "Navy" Tuiasosopo (Samoan Guard), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto), Matt Schulze (Vince), Michelle Rodriguez (Letty), Monica Tamayo (Monica), Ted Levine (Sgt. Tanner), Stanton Rutledge (Muse), Tammy Monica Gegamian (Edwin's Babe), David Douglas (Rasta Racer), Thom Barry (Agent Bilkins), Johnny Strong (Leon), Vyto Ruginis (Harry), F. Valentino Morales (Dispatcher), Paul Walker (Brian O'Conner), Vin Diesel (Dominic Toretto), Doria Clare Anselmo (Ferrari Passenger)
Movie synopsis of The Fast and the Furious :
Best The Fast and the Furious in High Quality with movie summary "Domenic Toretto is a Los Angeles street racer suspected of masterminding a series of big-rig hijackings. When undercover cop Brian O'Conner infiltrates Toretto's iconoclastic crew, he falls for Toretto's sister and must choose a side: the gang or the LAPD." in best video format. Watch full The Fast and the Furious in High Definition Format by push of the download link.
Now you can enjoy The Fast and the Furious in high quality. Enjoy The Fast and the Furious video with single submit the variety by clicking on the image in the sign up button. Enjoy all of the albums new movie along with all favourite movie buffering! just play this movie The Fast and the Furious now for full access this online movie. This is truly spectacular and may even one particular rare amazing. The good quality was great throughout. Management, pictures and aesthetic effects had been all extremely innovative and brilliant. The pleasure with the script, often humorous and contains lots of heart for everyone his characters are very beautifully shaped.
... Best The Fast and the Furious in High Quality 1080p ...
Supervising Sound Editor : Bruce Stambler, Construction Coordinator : Barry Kingston, Author : Ken Li, Steadicam Operator : James M. Muro, Visual Effects Supervisor : Mike Wassel, Costume Design : Sanja Milkovic Hays, Gaffer : Dino Parks, Additional Camera : Joseph D. Urbanczyk, Hairstylist : Joy Zapata, ADR & Dubbing : Lee Lemont, Visual Effects Producer : Lori J. Nelson, Camera Operator : John Trapman, Set Costumer : Lawrence Quon, Original Music Composer : BT, Foley : Sean Rowe, Assistant Director : Doug Claybourne, Screenplay : Gary Scott Thompson, Additional Camera : Pål Bugge Haagenrud, Picture Car Coordinator : John Feinblatt, Assistant Director : Lars P. Winther, Sound Effects Editor : Steve Nelson, Makeup Effects : Matthew W. Mungle, Casting : Ronna Kress, CG Supervisor : Constance Bracewell, Sound Re-Recording Mixer : Daniel J. Leahy, Steadicam Operator : Kenji Luster, Additional Photography : Michael Pescasio, Camera Operator : Bruce Dickson, Set Costumer : Irena Stepic, Dialogue Editor : Mildred Iatrou, ADR & Dubbing : Becky Sullivan, Art Direction : Kevin Kavanaugh, Stunt Coordinator : Mic Rodgers, Camera Operator : Joseph V. Cicio, Art Department Coordinator : Monica Frommholz, Camera Operator : David E. Diano, Screenplay : Erik Bergquist, Unit Publicist : Michael Singer, Foley : Gregg Barbanell, First Assistant Editor : Brett Carroll, First Assistant Editor : Jonathan Lucas, Foley : Laura Macias, Set Designer : Maria Baker, Visual Effects : Syd Dutton, Sound Recordist : Andy Peach, Production Design : Waldemar Kalinowski, Still Photographer : Bob Marshak, Sound Effects Editor : Howard Neiman, Visual Effects Producer : Mary Stuart-Welch, Assistant Art Director : Michael Stone, Costume Supervisor : Garet Reilly, Visual Effects Producer : Michelle Eisenreich, Script Supervisor : Deirdre Horgan, Camera Operator : Lawrence Karman, Property Master : Todd Ellis, Sound Effects Editor : Steve Mann, Sound Re-Recording Mixer : Michael C. Casper, Supervising Sound Editor : Jay Nierenberg, Director of Photography : Ericson Core, Associate Producer : Creighton Bellinger, Gaffer : Carl Boles, Executive Producer : Doug Claybourne, Construction Foreman : Page Charles, Transportation Coordinator : David Marder, Music Editor : Terry Wilson, Makeup Artist : Deborah La Mia Denaver, Screenplay : David Ayer, Gaffer : Antonio Soriano, Visual Effects Art Director : Rebecca Marie, Sound Effects Editor : Kim Secrist, Unit Production Manager : Doug Claybourne, Camera Operator : Jeffery J. Tufano, Hairstylist : Roddy Stayton, Screenstory : Gary Scott Thompson, Visual Effects Supervisor : Thad Beier, Director : Rob Cohen, Dialogue Editor : Robert Troy, Special Effects Coordinator : Matt Sweeney, Producer : Neal H. Moritz, Camera Operator : Malcolm Brown Jr., Sound Recordist : Eric Justen, Greensman : Alex Sessing, Sound Designer : Charles Deenen, Second Unit Cinematographer : Jonathan Taylor, Editor : Peter Honess, Leadman : Tony Perez, Property Master : Bill MacSems, Executive Producer : John Pogue, Sound Effects Editor : Glenn Hoskinson, Location Manager : Deborah Laub, Visual Effects Supervisor : Michael J. Wassel, Makeup Artist : Michael Germain, Hairstylist : Georgina Williams, Location Manager : Jody Hummer, Dialogue Editor : John C. Stuver, Set Decoration : Florence Fellman, Sound Designer : Tim Walston, Visual Effects Supervisor : Brad Kuehn
Of course, now you can view movie regarding The Fast and the Furious fully length and obtain the hyperlink to this movie The Fast and the Furious in best quality.
Tags: street gang, car race, undercover, auto-tuning, los angeles, cars, car racing, aftercreditsstinger, duringcreditsstinger,